Fast, fun, omniscient debugging.
Record failures anywhere: locally, QA, CI, or in production
- Record your x86 Linux program using rr.
- Submit those recordings to Pernosco for processing and Pernosco sends you a link to access the debugger that you can use from anywhere.
- Once you've captured a recording (e.g. of an intermittent test failure) you don't need to reproduce the bug again.
Rapidly debug recordings using the revolutionary Pernosco omniscient debugger
- Pernosco gives you instant access to the full details of any program state at any point in time.
- Pernosco visualizes control flow and data flow history so you can quickly track effects back to causes.
- Pernosco transcends the limitations of traditional debugger interfaces; but it also integrates traditional debugging approaches like gdb and printf debugging — enhanced with new superpowers.
Share your recordings and debugging state with other developers
- Record your debugging progress in the Pernosco notebook.
- Loop in other developers to collaborate.
- Or, capture recordings of test failures (e.g. from fuzzing) and send Pernosco links directly to other developers for debugging.
Try out Pernosco on some examples: libbcc, Firefox, Chromium JS
Pernosco is now available to individual developers with a Github account.
- Each account gets 5 free submissions.
- Buy a subscription (20 USD per month for 5 submissions per month, OR 50 USD per month for 50 submissions)
- Or, pay-as-you-go (30 USD for 5 non-expiring submissions)
Pernoso is also available for on-premises deployment. Contact us for a free trial and pricing. We can adapt to your technology, pricing and business needs.
Pernosco currently targets C, C++, Rust, Ada, and V8 JS (e.g. node.js) applications that run on x86 Linux and work with rr.